/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png 0 0 Infognana /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png Infognana2021-09-02 17:30:062021-09-02 20:21:17Data Scientist
Experience: 4-6 years
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Statistics, or equivalent education or work experience.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience related to data collection, preprocessing and analysis role.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using any query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Excellent in applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, statistical models, regression, etc.
- Experience with programming skills in Python or R or Java and frameworks Pandas, Numpy, etc.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms such as clustering, decision trees, boosting, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences and other business outcomes.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to analyze problems and propose statistical solutions.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.