Experience: 10+ years
Qualification: Any degree
Shift: Night Shift
This role will be responsible to manage the Business Development & Digital Marketing effort for the Organization. The incumbent in this role will be required to build a steady revenue stream through addition of new clients at regular intervals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversee the entire BD effort, with a major focus on International markets.
- Manage the BD effort, with an efficient mix of Pre-sales, Sales and Digital Marketing.
- Develop a clear metric to assess the team, its efforts and has the ability to identify gaps and close the same.
- Develop and maintain metrics on performance, quality, utilization, etc., to ensure the BD team is efficiently being used to the best of their potential.
- Work with Function Heads and develop specific strategies to penetrate and establish long-term engagement with potential leads.
- Create data analysis and study trends, give feedback where necessary.
- Ability to keep abreast of various industrial and market trends, and provide qualitative feedback to Management / Function Heads / BD team.
- Strong in commercials, payment terms and pricing trends and provide feedback to team members and handle payment negotiation as the case may be.
- Mentoring and developing team members, ensuring all team members receive the necessary soft-skill and domain-specific training.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives based on the target industry and domain.
- Possesses good knowledge on market trends, processes, constraints and other factors relating to business development
- Strong presenter and negotiator also good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a team of motivated individuals
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management also flexible with shift