Do you need Real Estate Virtual Assistants – An Overview
“Real Estate Industry” is regarded as one of the globally recognized sectors owing to its contribution to the country’s economy by and large. It also generates most of the household wealth. In the US, Real estate and the housing market play a pivotal role in the economy. As per a recent survey, nearly 65% of occupied housing units are owner-occupied, and the homes are often a sturdy source of household wealth in the United States, and housing construction also augurs widespread employment. So, when the pandemic occurred the ‘Real Estate Industry’ faced a mammoth downfall and it has started to boom now. The Real Estate Industry’s growth was nearly 1.6 times more of late in comparison to the 2020s. In such a scenario, many aspects/ factors that paved the way to this achievement and growth. One of them is the concept of Virtual Assistance.
The term ‘Vertical Assistant’ has slowly become an integral part of the real estate industry in the US. Some of them may be wondering who these VAs are. They are people who take care of the ins and outs of the property sales/rentals etc. Virtual Assistants deal with cold calling, lead generation, tracking of the financial aspects, database management, etc. The list goes on. To make it appear simple and easy to reach, these people are categorized under different types. They are:
- Administrative Real Estate VA
- Sales Real Estate VA
- Marketing Real Estate VA
- Customer Support Real Estate VA.
Each one will be responsible for different kinds of duties. Let us check them in detail.
Administrative Real Estate VA:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Book-keeping etc.
Sales Real Estate VA:
Roles & Responsibilities
- A contractor-like role
- Reaching the prospects through phone
- Sending emails to new consumers
- Closing of deals
Customer Support Real Estate VA:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling of Calls
- Drafting of Emails
- CRM Management
- Customer Guidance
Marketing Real Estate VA:
The most phenomenal role/responsibility of this VA is to focus on all sorts of marketing strategies for social media.
To rejuvenate and grow the business, it has become mandatory to hire a virtual assistant, especially in the real estate industry. These VAs will provide a helping hand in achieving new milestones and even touch the zenith. Nothing can be taken for granted in this real estate business because you may not be aware when a property comes for sale. On your behalf, Virtual Assistants will work seamlessly and you can enjoy a better sleep unperturbed. They always have only one thing in their mind- your business development. So, opting for Virtual Assistants is steadily on the rise.
Before opting for a Virtual Assistant, it is mandatory to analyze the problems which are faced by real estate companies in the US. Let me take a ride on that.
- One of the primary challenges faced by the realtors is ‘Collapsing infrastructure’
- Weather-related risks also cause some damage
- Marketing strategies- people like the latest trends (many are outdated)
- High lead cost in comparison to the conversion
In such a scenario, the Virtual Assistants appear like an angel and they facilitate the growth of the industry with their magic wand, which is nothing but their new and user-friendly marketing strategies.
A Bird’s Eye View of the Real Estate Industry in the US:
Short-term rental companies in the US:
Of late, in the US the vacation and short-term rental segments are gaining more prominence. The main reason behind it is many of them are a bit confused about it.
Vacation Rental Vs. Short-Term Rental:
Even though the terms vacation rental and short-term rental are often used interchangeably because of their similarity, vacation rental companies tend to rent in rural and suburban locales. They primarily serve leisure travelers in beach and mountain locations. On the other hand, short-term rental companies tend to operate in urban areas, focusing both on extended-stay business travelers and leisure travelers.
As the name goes, long-term rental property is rented to the tenants for a longer period (6 months to one year). The main aspect here is the landlord and based on their whims and fancies, the property may turn out to be a full-furnished one or a semi-furnished one. Sometimes, it may be free of furniture. As the property is rented for a longer time, occupancy rate and this is regarded as a traditional real estate rental where we can witness the property owner receiving a constant cash flow from his/her tenants.
Long-term and short-term rentals have their pros and cons. While long-term rentals are considered a regular source of income, and the maintenance cost also is much less, the only challenge faced by the owner will be in finding a proper guest. Even here we can witness the golden hands of the Virtual Assistants.
Benefits of hiring the VAs:
- Domain Proficiency: Real estate virtual assistants can leverage that industry know-how to help you stand out in the market. Their experience from working with a diverse and unique set of clients and ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities makes them valuable and unavoidable resources.
- High productivity: Real estate VAs will let you have a few extra hours on your hand to take up the tasks which you would have sidelined previously. That helps in surging the productivity and paves way for you to focus on your client’s needs and expectations
- Scope for scalability: Virtual assistant services eliminate the need to invest in a huge compensation package for a full-time employee owing to a periodical increase in work bandwidth.
- Flexibility: Real estate virtual assistants can provide round-the-clock operations online, even after you’ve logged out for the day. Back-office operations may be outsourced to offshore expertise. A 24-hour service can also be provided without exerting yourself or outpacing overhead expenditures for the night shift.
In the long run, for the survival of the real estate industry in a magnificent manner, Virtual Assistants must be hired and they add value to the real estate industry. They also aid in the growth of your business and also to the country’s economy. To acquire or need any assistance in such VA services, please contact https://www.infognana.com/