When a business designs or creates content to inform or influence its potential customers, the goal invariably is to make it reach as many people as possible, and that includes those living with a disability. Infognana Solutions helps businesses practise inclusivity in their most commonly used format for digitizing print content, that is the Portable Document Format (PDF).
Infognana Solutions’ PDF remediation experts are well-trained to ensure that every document entrusted to them is free of all these accessibility barriers and complies with the comprehensive standards of WCAG 2.0, PDF/UA and Section 508.
Our PDF Remediation Process involves
- Evaluating the document to assess accessibility gaps
- Adding tags to the file using the project standard version of Adobe Acrobat Professional and inserting alt text for images, diagrams, and graphs – exactly describing the purpose of the illustration
- Ensuring Accessibility for content, tables, figures, and forms in complex documents in complete agreement with federal and WCAG 2.0 & 2.1 guidelines
- Bookmark Creation, Hyperlinking, Updating Document properties/Metadata, Correcting Language and Reading Order
- Developing/editing simple or complex forms, assigning description labels to each form control, tagging the document with appropriate form controls, and ensuring logical tab/correct reading order of the form
- Validating each page in the document against the final PDF accessibility checklist
- Saving a copy of the accessible document to the workflow infrastructure
- Delivering the accessible document and remediation report
If you are looking for PDF remediation solutions to make your documents completely accessible with 0% data loss and 100 % data confidentiality, or need more information on PDF remediation, Infognana Solutions can help you to achieve it.